Latest information regards to my case RD 02 JUL 2001

kalyank

Registered Users (C)
Recieved the approval notice(both my wife's and mine) in the mail yesterday. The AVM said they mailed it on July 29. But it was mail stamped on August 1. I live in Vegas, was little concerned that INS might ask me to go to Boston in the approval copy. Luckily in the approval notice it was clearly mentioned to go to local INS office (with local address and timings). So some time next week we will go there to get it stamped.

Cheers
Kalyan

I will update you guys with my stamping experience (although looks like I am the only one from Vegas on this board).

Congrats

Congrats & best wishes! I'm a little closer to Vegas - Cali, bay area to be precise.

A question for you - did the approval notice not mention an INS center? The reason I ask is I have also got (sorry 'heard' on the AVM) - should get the approval notice shortly. So I was wondering if I could go for stamping at a local office ...

It's clearly mentioned

ashes02, as I wrote in my posting, in my approval notice, its clearly mentioned that I should go to local (Las Vegas) INS office to get my passport stamped. Before I got the approval notice there was little concern, but now thats all gone(reminds me of an old "AMRUTANJAN" add back home). So no worries!!

ASDASD, thanks a lot.

cheers
kalyan

thanks

Thanks Kalyan - I (re) read your earlier post and it answered my question. I hope my approval notice too has a local center on it ... let's see.

Best Wishes