Last Updated date changed

frust2004

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I checked my online PORTFOLIO status now, the Last Updated date has changed from 12/10/2003 to 05/18/2004 for I-140 AND
from 05/29/2003 to 05/18/2004 for I-485.
However the message is still the same "On December 10, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days BLAH BLAH BLAH .."
No emails received on last update or anything.
No FP notice yet.
Experts, any comments???
I hope and pray I get my approval. :confused:

Check your online status in 2 days, same thing happend to me also, last touched on 11 th may, and on 13 th it was approved, they approved your file, but take time to get the status updatation, may be you may see the online message changes today.

Shekar PC

Well guys, then in my case I should see an approval.

RFE Response Received on 29th April. Updated on 29th April.
Again updated on 5/4 but no status change.

when I checked my case number now, it says
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

anyone got this before??

When i tried to check my case status at USCIS website , i got a "security violation" message. Did anyone get this kind of message.What could be the reason for this.

kachag said:
When i tried to check my case status at USCIS website , i got a "security violation" message. Did anyone get this kind of message.What could be the reason for this.

Dont worry about the message, try to check it after 24 hrs and you would see the appropriate message.

hi frust2004,

Even i got that message once when i entered wrong password. Check your password and login again. Hope this helps.

kachag said:
hi frust2004,

Even i got that message once when i entered wrong password. Check your password and login again. Hope this helps.

kachag,
I entered the password correct and when I am logged in and I click the portfolio list I get this message.
I also checked the online status with the same message,

please post more details on ur case about approval

shekarpc said:
Check your online status in 2 days, same thing happend to me also, last touched on 11 th may, and on 13 th it was approved, they approved your file, but take time to get the status updatation, may be you may see the online message changes today.

Shekar PC

bcis said:
please post more details on ur case about approval

u r case is probably being reviewed right now. with all due respect u have to understand that uscis officials might just keep ur file open for 2 days and than update the status. wait another 2-3 days and see what happens.

again hopefully it will be good news :)

The Old message is back again.
" :confused: On December 10, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days BLAH BLAH BLAH .."

Even for my case last updated still shows March 16, 2004. Persons who filed after me got my First EAD and Advance Parole. Still I haven't received EAD. But I received figureprint notification. When will I get EAD?. Any idea.
ND March 5, 2004
RD Feb 27, 2004

How often last updated date changes in PORTFOLIO. Is it changes every hour/day?. Thanks in advance.