Last updated date changed on online profile...

gondi

Registered Users (C)
The WAC for my husband is WAC-02-091-***** The online status has been saying the same thing for over 2 yrs as "On February 12, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

today we created the online profile and there is a field called "last updated date " . The date shown in this field is 04/07/2004 . Does this mean that the case has been touched and some activity has happened ??

Has anyone seen this kind of change in their application and has anyone received anything from them after that ??

Thanks
gondi

Same for me

Exactly same thing happened with me, even date is same (04/07/2004). I don't know what really "Lated Updated" means.

KoolKat
WAC-02-119-#####

updated dates

You know I really don'tknow how accurate these dates are. My date hasn't changed from the time of the fingerprints which were in Dec 02.
My spouse was recently sent a FP notice, but the online status still shows a date of Nov 03.
The message says nothing about FP notice being sent.

On the page where all your cases are listed - it also says that the last updated date may keep changing without any actual change to you case status and this is because of the way the system works.

My guess is that they has a scheduled job which queries their master database and updates the records on the online status database and the last update date reflects the date the data was last refreshed.

Originally posted by gondi
The WAC for my husband is WAC-02-091-***** The online status has been saying the same thing for over 2 yrs as "On February 12, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

today we created the online profile and there is a field called "last updated date " . The date shown in this field is 04/07/2004 . Does this mean that the case has been touched and some activity has happened ??

Has anyone seen this kind of change in their application and has anyone received anything from them after that ??

Thanks
gondi

If you scroll down you will see this information:
* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

my $.02

I signed up for it on April 19th. on that day i saw that my file was updated that day. i had about 6 or 7 emails from USCIS that day saying that my file has been updated. later that night i had few more emails saying that my case has been approved.

It might be the data migration date

Even I see the same date on all my cases.

My understanding is that the date (4/7/04) is the date they migrated the data to the porfolio database. If there is no activity on you case you will see that date otherwise you will see the actual updated date.

Again this is my assumption.

GC7075

WAC-02-080-5XXXX

I signed up on April 19 and noticed that last update date matching 2FP receipt date. Later (same day) I got 2 e-mails for each WAC number I registered. Next day I got 2 more e-mails saying file has been updated, but status remain the same: FP received. Could be the indication that somebody is "touching" my case (some hope...).

Myxa,
--------------
WAC-02-066
RFE - Nov, 2003
2FP - Dec, 2003

GC7075,

I do not think that this is database migration date, because one of my dependents has 07/30/2002 as last updated date.

Myxa,

I signed up today and noticed that last update date is
4/09/04 for myself and 4/07/04 for my wife. Looks like it is not a data migration date.

My WAC no : 02-084

My Last Updated date says 4/20/04....
However, my status hasnt changed since 03/26/04 after they recieved the RFE response.