Last update date

RDJAN2003

Registered Users (C)
hi,
Looks like there is movement in my case my I-1485(RD jan 2002) last update date is changed but the actual message still remains the same.do you guys think there is something coocking?

RDJAN2003 said:
hi,
Looks like there is movement in my case my I-1485(RD jan 2002) last update date is changed but the actual message still remains the same.do you guys think there is something coocking?
Are you EB2- or EB-3?
--Naveen Oshos

RDJAN2003 said:
Could you please explain in detail what do you mean by oct 1st dead line?
Cases of the EB-2 are current. That is the visa numbers to issue GC are available. However after 1st of Oct the I-485 that are going to be filed will have to have PD(filing of labor) to be some where in 1999.
--Naveen Oshos

Here is the procedure....

1. Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp;jsessionid=b7Q1KSKgkn95

2. Register yourself as 'Customer' User Type.

3. Create a profile with all your receipt numbers.. for I-140, I-485, EADs, APs and even your H1Bs.

There is a Column that says a Last updated date... you could track it there.

You could also request e-mail notification about a particular case by selecting check the box to the left of an application receipt number and click the "E-mail On" button. A mail will be sent to the chosen address if something changed on the application.

Hope this Helps...