Last day - spoke to IIO

GC_impatient

Registered Users (C)
Spoke to IIO at about 11:45 am
I was told that my case has been assigned to officer - would take 30-45 days depending on the officer's work load.
I asked about my FP expiring in 2 weeks. She said 'Hopefully the officer would get to it before then'.
GC_Impatient
----------------------------
RD: 12/5/2001
ND: 12/15/2001
FP: 3/11/02
EAC-02-064-5XXXX

hey I called an IIO too today, your FP expires before me. She said second fp notice will be sent.
So IIO told you your case has been assigned? my IIO said she can't disclose it. How about security clearance? Did you ask IIO about it?

Spoke to IIO today, he said they are processing 3dec 2001. My receive date is 28th dec 2001. He says it will take atleast a month for my approval. I want to know how come in this forum we see some people with receive date in jan or end of Dec got approved when the Immigration officer said they are processing 3rd dec.

I was a silent visitor to this forum, really found lot of needed information.

EAC02081XXXX
RD - 12/28/2001
FP- 05/04/2002

venky

hey I called again, this time the niceofficer told me my case has been assigned to officer this month, and security clearance is passed. Jesus, how can they give you different answers!!!

Originally posted by dengdeng
hey I called again, this time the niceofficer told me my case has been assigned to officer this month, and security clearance is passed. Jesus, how can they give you different answers!!!
I think you know that

things differ on different people...

UR case is speeding up man.....relax :D:D
CHECK TOMORROW U might have approved

Dammit, I didnt ask about security clearance ... now I'll never get a chance, will I?
Does anyone know when they ask for security clearance? Is it some fixed time after the RD or ND?
Sandeep

Originally posted by GC_impatient
Dammit, I didnt ask about security clearance ... now I'll never get a chance, will I?
Does anyone know when they ask for security clearance? Is it some fixed time after the RD or ND?
Sandeep

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is security....

They do not tell any way......

Do not get up set by BOY

Unnowingly U removed one parameter from your confusion equation

what is going on guys...

I'm not aware of the news... pl, explain what is last day and what is phone calls for one more week...etc

from now on, one cannot call the IIO's of the service centers directly, you call the national center number and they will (they say) take their time to reply!! or worse still, access the ins case status online, enter your eac/wac number and tell you the status!!

--:eek:
Rox

forget about IIOs

most of them are talking craps, I would call them Invalid Information Officer:D

Here are the responses I got from them:

1rst time:
"You should hear something in 25~30 days"
after 1 month:
"You should hear something in 2 weeks"
after two weeks:
"You should hear something in 30~60 days"
then you feel really :confused: , ask them "why", you will hear:
"There is nothing more I can tell you."

now you really get :mad: , so my advice, call them once in a while just for fun, don't take it seriously