Landing in Vancouver

PD2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am planning of completing my "Landing" in Vancouer. I am planning of flying down to Seattle from California and drive into Vancouver by rental car. The SEA airport is around 150 miles to Vancouer. I was wondering is this is only nearest airport to drive into vancouer or is there any other airport. Also, it would be great if anybody can share their landing experience. I am planning of getting my US visa stamped in consulate.

Thanks for any advice.

Seattle is the nearest airport to Vancouver. There is a Bellingham airport close to Vancouver but that may not get flights from California.You can check however ...

Landed Vancouver

Hi

I flew from San Diego, CA to Seattle and drove to Vancouver. I crossed the border at Doublas port of entry and entered CANADA on Dec 25th 2006. The officer asked me why were there ? ( we whole family went for landing..wife and daughter) . told that we were there for landing and showed him the Rental car agreement and passports. He directed us to Immigraion section.

The Immi officer asked us to show the COPR and passports. The wholeinfo is recorded into computer and we were welcomed CANADA with small and cure canadian badges.

After that we went to our friends home and on 28th we went for H1B stamping for me and H4 for my wife and daughter. Got stamped without any hassels.

Came back via same port of entry and drove to seattle and flew back to San Diego. So nice landing exp for me and myfamily.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks
Vizkiz