Landing Canada under 7th year H1B in US

sl10552

Registered Users (C)
I am in H1B 7th year in US will be landing through border with spouse and child. I am concerning the risk of being rejected to come back to US.(short landing). If any of you or your friends have such experice or know of about it, please kindly share/discuss...

Thanks a million!

Did you manage it

sl10552 said:
I am in H1B 7th year in US will be landing through border with spouse and child. I am concerning the risk of being rejected to come back to US.(short landing). If any of you or your friends have such experice or know of about it, please kindly share/discuss...

Thanks a million!

Now I am in the same situation. Can you please share your experiences with me ?

Thanks very much.
GoodCard.

As long as u have valid usa visa you wont be having any problem to comeback.

Aslo there is a rule u can comback to usa with expired visa if u stay less than 30 days outside usa. Some officers knows abt this rule some dont. Its depends on the luck who stands in the counter when u cross the border.

Anyway goodluck.

Visa Revalidation

I am planning to use the rule. If for some reasons they refuse to let me in at the airport, will I be able to go back to Canada and apply for visa in US consulate while my PR card is pending (I am going there for my PR landing, and PR card takes 3-4 weeks to process)?

route is USA to Toronto - Vancouver - and same comingback.

Evidence for staying below 30 days

Hi Manass
I have one Q related to same topic.
Do I need to show any evidence indicating that below 30 days stay in Canada while coming back to USA?