laid-off, Employment Certificate, new employer, no pay stub

alyxandrea

Hello. MAybe somebody can help me. I worked for this consulting company and when I got laid off from a client they said that they wil not cancell my working visa. I kept looking for a job and whenever I have interviews I would let them talk to this company but nothing happened. In short I dont have a client for almost 1 1/2 years. I received my aprrove labor certificate from DOL last January and my company just decided tha they dont want to continue it. I was forced to loook for a new sponsor and now in applying for a new H1 they are asking me for a paystub. I dont have pay stub since my old company did not pay me bench salary. What do I need to do? My current employer is willing to do anything to get my papers.

Please help.

me 2...no pay stubs though on project!!!

:confused: Hi, I have some what different though similar situation. I work for a consulting company who is real exploiter. One of their stratagy is - NOT TO PROVIDE PAY-STUBS of recent 60 days. Although they give me salary directly either in cash or deposit to my account but do not provide paystub. The salary is also much lesser then what they promised me.

I want to get rid of this stupid fellow. I do have offeres from other companies who are ready to file for h1b transfer and asking for my papers. However, as I came to know from this forum, PAY-STUBS are necessary for transfer. What am I supposed to do in this situation? :mad: I do not want to continue with my current exploiter company.

Can any one advice?

p.s. I do have proofs of time-sheets signed by client where I am working. And some deposits made to my account by my current exploiter employer. Can I use that against them? :eek: SHOULD I SUE THEM? If I sue, would I loose my h1b visa? Please HeLp.

Last edited by a moderator:
alyxandrea & others please help!

Hi alyxandrea
I have read your posting and hope it is resolved by now!
One of my friend is facing a similar problem. She needs help!

Please share your experiences
thanks