Labour Substitution Confusion need guidence

tossurboss2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, Please give your suggestions i am debating

Well i am lil concerned, I filed my GC in EB3 with labor substitution last month, after that when i said that i am leaving the company my existing employer is ready to give me EB2 bachelors with 5 years exp labour in Texas and i qualify for the educational criteria.
Now i am in a fix that should i continue with the EB3 which i filed last month with new ecmploer or to go with existing employer, If i stay with existing employer i will save some money, changing the employer i will loose some money, and at the same time when my project gets over the existing employer will kick on my but. where as the person who has substituted in EB3 is desi and will not atleast do that.
So please give me ur suggestions if you were in this position how would you handle this.
If i need to withdraw the filed application what is the procedure, i am not sure if the EB3 employer will create some problems in withdrawing.

If i am in your situations if EB2 employer is paying for the GC process and expecting to have current project for 6 or more months, would stay back with current empolyer.If you still want to make sure you are in 100% safe said negotiate some numbers with EB3 guy and file I140 and 485 with him as well.If you swith jobs now, you may loose some money so why not using the same to make the EB3 guy happy if he is okay with it.
I think you can safely withdraw the application before I140 is approved.

Thanks
DBU

Last edited by a moderator: