Labour/ I-140 at VSC, I-485 at CSC; Ciba your expert opinion

chupke chupke

Registered Users (C)
My Labour and I-140 were applied and approved at VSC, and my 1-485 is with CSC (FP done). Can anybody confirm whether CSC will await documents to come from VSC and then act on my 1-485. My case appears to be old (relative to INS\'s current mood), EB2/RIR, PD Apr 99, ND Mar 00, FP Dec 00.

Called IIO a couple of times and he said the case is with the officer!

No Title

Ciba, what do you say on this one?

My Labour and I-140 were cleared at VSC, my I-485 is awaiting approval at CSC. Can there be a delay in my case due to any documentation needs from VSC. My case is relatively old; EB2/RIR, PD Apr 99; ND Mar 2000; FP Dec 2000;

Chupke_Chupke

No Title

Kevin

what is your view on the delay? Is it because my application has fallen through cracks or there could be a genuine reason for delay?

chupke_chupke

No Title

Chupke, sorry buddy, i meant to post the messgsge to another thread regarding the FP. in your case,, i guess you are just one of the unlucky victim whoes case is messed up by INS. but frankly, your case is still not too old. the only thing we can do is wait. what can we do with INS??

No Title

chupke,

As long as you file you case to the service center whose jurisdiction
covers where you reside, it does not matter where your I-140 is
approved. The service center will ask for your I-140 file from
VSC if needed.

With ND 03/00, your case does appear old, but I don\'t think the
delay is related to your I-140 at VSC.

ciba

No Title

Ciba, thanks for your note, I confirmed from my company lawyer that the earlier I-140 has nothing to do with my 485.

No Title

can I file my 485 in California?? my 140 is in Texas
I am working in California since 98

No Title

can I file my 485 in California?? my 140 is in Texas
I am working in California since 98