Labour Certifcation Transfer

desi_bunda

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I was working with Company A till June 2002 and my labour certiticatiion was filed with them on dec 2001 . On June 2002 I changed jobs to Company B and they filed my labour again the same state on Jan 2003. I cam to know recently that my labour which was filed initially with Company A got approevd as June 2003 .

What I would like to know is that "Is it possible for my current company B to get my old labour certificatio from company A (which was alreayd approved as of June 2003) and use it to file by I-140/I-185 ?? ". I heard people say that if the labour certification has been already approved in the same state then you can use it with another company in the same state to file I-140/I-1485.

Any help regarding the above would be really helpul to me . Please clarify the above .

Thanks in advance

Desi Bunda

You cannot transfer labor from one company to other company. What you can do is IF YOUR OLD COMPANY IS SOMEHOW READY TO FILE YOUR I-140/I485 ( You may offer them to pay for attorney & stuff ..) & then Use AC-21 after 6 months of receipt date of I-485 & move application on the name of your current company.