Labor Processing Time

Ramesh Chand

Registered Users (C)
Why labor processing time are not being updated on immirgration.com? I have checked many times but still the last updated date is May 4, 2001 only.

Any Comments will be helpful...

No Title

Hi I am a citizen here in the USA since 1997>I sponser my mother she paid for her visa since 1998 and up to now they have not issue her one I have send all my taxes for them bank statement and all the papers they wanted what should I do.

Can a canadian greencard (PR) holder working in USA apply for a greencard?

Hi, does any one have an idea whether an applicant who has been approved for canadian immigration and landed immigrant in Canada, but working in USA, apply for a greencard in USA? I am on my H1-B for last 4 years and have recently obtained Permanent Resident visa to Canada as I was planned to go to Canada. But the things are being changed and now I prefer to be in USA only. So if my current employer comes forward to sponser my GC, I will be very glad to have it. But my doubt is that once it has been stamped in my passport as a landed immigrant in Canada, does it create a problem while INS considering my GC? Can any one give me a suggestion what to do?

Mr. Rajeev Khanna, is that right I can proceed with my GC process even my immigration (landed immigrant) stamp appeared in my visa? Could you please advise me in this matter as soon as possible?