Labor Cert for WA State came back with RFE

IWantGreenCard

Hi,

Just got a reponse from WA State SESA for a labor cert filed on Nov 21 2001 in RIR, with an RFE. The issues raised were number years of experience, comment on that recruiting was soley done at universities, seeking clarification on what CRM means (since that was the area i work in) and comment on improper display or content of workplace AD and employee referral program that my company offers.

The RFE also suggested that we refile the application for regular processing with my original prority date.

My lawyer says they will refile as regular and it will be 2 years before I will again hear from WA SESA. I am frankly frustrated :mad: with the whole process and thinking to return back to my country. I once got my labor approved but since my company was spunoff from the parent company I had to refile my labor and clock got reset. Now with this RFE I am not sure when I will again hear from SESA. My lawyer says that I can keep extending my H1 till I hear from SESA.

I want to know what are the chances of a once RFE'd application getting approved again. Is it best to go out the country and come back after an year to apply fresh and get a new 6 year period or is it best to stay on and see if SESA approves the app while extending my H1. This is the dilemma :confused: I am in right now, I would like to know if others are in a similar situation and what they are doing..

Cheers!
still trying to :)