Labor Approvals from Philadelphia BEC Center Only

mylabor

Registered Users (C)
Labor Approvals from Philadelphia BEC Only

Hi All

I am creating this new thread to track Labor Approvals only from Philadelphia BEC.

Please post only Labor Approvals from Philadelphia BEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
one 2001 case has been approved

This is Posted by Kasid in another thread
----------------------------------------------

2001 one case has been approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard from my advocate that they got one approval notice which was 2001 case from Philla BEC, i think they have started working on 2001 case.

I hope they will start working on 2003 cases sooooooooooooooon.

labor approval

Instead of so many confusing posts this is a better idea to have a thread only for approvals.....here is a approval i read about in other threads -

Approval from Philly BPC
Posted by RahulatDC

PD :10/2002 (Virginia)
Received letter from BEC in Jan
Labor Approval in 2nd week of March
It was an IT - EB2 RIR Case.

wow an approval with a PD of 10/2002. I hope Philly starts moving as fast as Dallas. After looking at various postings, I have a feeling that Dallas is much ahead in processing. Need more approvals like this!!

Pliadelphia approvals.

Philadelphia could be trying to do the right thing and process the cases based exclusivly based on priority date.

Dallas seems to be giving priority to cases that makde to regional.

Just my thoughts.

Please Post Only Approvals in this thread

Hi All

I request all of you to please post only approvals (that too only approvals from Philadelphia BEC) in this thread... please... please... please...

smbarge said:
Philadelphia could be trying to do the right thing and process the cases based exclusivly based on priority date.

Dallas seems to be giving priority to cases that makde to regional.

Just my thoughts.

Are you sure it's 10/2002 and NOT 10/2001???

Thanks

cal03 said:
Instead of so many confusing posts this is a better idea to have a thread only for approvals.....here is a approval i read about in other threads -

Approval from Philly BPC
Posted by RahulatDC

PD :10/2002 (Virginia)
Received letter from BEC in Jan
Labor Approval in 2nd week of March
It was an IT - EB2 RIR Case.

RE: wow an approval with a PD of 10/2002

My priority date is 02/02 and I have not received the approval. Is the info. correct?

Thanks

Srinivas

Philly approval

Hello i got approved from philly
PD 24 April 2001
Approved 23 May 2005
Non-RIR case in Maryland.
Approx.60 days after responded to the 45 days letter.
You are next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations mugur

Thanks for giving all the details as you promised two days back.
Wish you all the best for 485 etc.,

mugur said:
Hello i got approved from philly
PD 24 April 2001
Approved 23 May 2005
Non-RIR case in Maryland.
Approx.60 days after responded to the 45 days letter.

congrats, so ur cases didn't reach at all regional level before going to BEC?

i think it did

But i have to look through my papers.I don't want to post any false info and dissapoint you guys.
I am working hard to meet with my employer and bring all the necessary documents for 140 to my lawyer.
I will keep you posted next week as soon as something is done.

screen shot from philly

yesternight,i mailed to philly backlog center for the screen shot,they gave me an answer today morning.Atleast they are responding pretty quickly as compared to dallas.

letter with contacts

Please send this message to contacts listed. if you do not help yourself, no one will.

to: secretaryelainechao@dol.gov
subject: bring your attention to some interesting numbers

Hi, Dear Ms. Chao:

I think that you will be very interested in what I am revealing to you in this letter.

For Labor Certifcation, there are currently two Backlog Elimination Centers: Dallas & Philadelphia. An online tracker showed some interesting data. The online tracker can be considerred as a survey. Among this sample, 770 cases in Philadelphia and 756 in Dallas (as of March 24, 2006).

The survey showed that Dallas has processed 49.7% (376) of its cases , whereas Philadelphia has only processed 19.5% (150) of its cases. That means that

1) Philadephia works only 39.2% efficient as Dalas (19.5/49.7 = 39.2%).

2) If Dalas can finish its work in 2 years, Philadelphia will finish its work in 5.1 years.

That is why on the tracker, you see latest approvals from Philadelphia are 2002 cases, while latest approvals from Dalas are 2004 cases.

If Philadelphia is telling you that they are doing things differently and they will pick up speed later, it is a lie. The reason is sample: both centers have sent out same amount of 45-day letters (Philadelphia sent out 74.3% of its cases and Dallas 71.3%).

I sincerely think that you want to do something about it.

DOL Contacts for letters and fax

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

i have never checked the status of my case in PBEC, which email do i right to , to check case status and how do u get screen shot reply.
thanks for help

Not to change direction or anythinig, but I feel we should focus on the overall speed of BECs and not a comparison between Dallas and Philly. The reason being both are still way slower than what they promised for completing backlog. We should ask for faster pace at both BECs, more transperancy and how unfair it is for new folks to get PERM approvals in few months while we have been wasting several years here.

I feel both BECs are slow, as lot of old Dallas cases haven't been processed yet if you read Dallas forums. It is a fact that PBEC had lot more 245i cases as well as old cases with PD of 01 if you review what states got transferred, so comparing them directly wouldn't be correct. We should unite and present a common face and not be divided.

Thoughts??

bereasonable said:
Please send this message to contacts listed. if you do not help yourself, no one will.

to: secretaryelainechao@dol.gov
subject: bring your attention to some interesting numbers

Hi, Dear Ms. Chao:

I think that you will be very interested in what I am revealing to you in this letter.

For Labor Certifcation, there are currently two Backlog Elimination Centers: Dallas & Philadelphia. An online tracker showed some interesting data. The online tracker can be considerred as a survey. Among this sample, 770 cases in Philadelphia and 756 in Dallas (as of March 24, 2006).

The survey showed that Dallas has processed 49.7% (376) of its cases , whereas Philadelphia has only processed 19.5% (150) of its cases. That means that

1) Philadephia works only 39.2% efficient as Dalas (19.5/49.7 = 39.2%).

2) If Dalas can finish its work in 2 years, Philadelphia will finish its work in 5.1 years.

That is why on the tracker, you see latest approvals from Philadelphia are 2002 cases, while latest approvals from Dalas are 2004 cases.

If Philadelphia is telling you that they are doing things differently and they will pick up speed later, it is a lie. The reason is sample: both centers have sent out same amount of 45-day letters (Philadelphia sent out 74.3% of its cases and Dallas 71.3%).

I sincerely think that you want to do something about it.

DOL Contacts for letters and fax

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

April 2002 and 2003 approval

Guys,

My friends company got 5 approvals this month for Eb3 catergory which was applied in April 2002.

Also i know that there was an approval in which applied in Feb 2003 (EB3) was approved last month or so.

rajipillai said:
Guys,

My friends company got 5 approvals this month for Eb3 catergory which was applied in April 2002.

Also i know that there was an approval in which applied in Feb 2003 (EB3) was approved last month or so.
Which state? Can you post more details? Were these cases RIR or TR?