LA Tracker fro I765, I485 and I131

rex70

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have any timeline for the latest processing times for Los Angeles District office?

I have sent my entire package (I485/I765/I131) on May 3rd, they received it on the next day accordingly to the mail tracking, and still did not have any notice of receipt or any date to pick up my EAD. They have cleared my check on May 19th. I am afraid it got lost in the mail or anything.

Anyone knows how long it takes for L.A. now?

Thanks

dude, find out if they cashed your cheque or money order....and you can even ask for a photocopy of the chq/M.O cashed to make sure they got it.

LA office is pretty fast, if your application is complete....
I filed my doc.s on Mar, 04... got the EAD/AP in May, 04....
If ur checks have been cashed, u can assume that ur case is fine & will be taken up on the due date...
In my case, i first recieved the letter for doing FP, then i got a letter for picking up EAD. On that EAD letter, the receipt of checks & amounts (for all documents originally submitted) was Stapled.

Also, for last 2 months, they've been processing 2 1/2 months worth of I485 workload which is magnificient......

You can check processing times here

Thanks for your replies guys. That's why I am a little bit concerned, because my check has been cashed almost one month ago, but I did not get anything by mail, not for the FP or for the EAD apointment.

So I was wondering if it got lost or how long does it take, because I heard the same thing as you said that I should have my EAD in less than two months since I filed my application. I already have a job offer and they want me to start on July 1st.