LA Interview Notice Received

hjayadev

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
   I received my LA interview notice for 11/26/2001 at 7.55 AM.
   I don\'t have hard copy with me yet, because my attorney received the notice.
PD 9/95
485 ND 10/00
date transferred - 3/22/2001

congrats! Can you tell us which kind of documents required for interview? Thanks.

No Title

Congratulations, hjayadev.

I hope mine comes too (PD: 02/96, ND 09/00, Transfer 04/01) Did you contact the congressman or anything. I called the 800 number on the transfer notice couple weeks ago and the lady there said it normally takes 24 months from Notice date for the interview. I was very dejected on hearing this but you and peterliu have given me hope.

Please keep us posted and Good Luck. God knows we have waited for this for too long.

malli

Q for hjayadev, about AVM

Hi, hjayadev.
Did you check your AVM message for your case?
Is it has changed? or not?

Hi,
   I didn\'t get notice in my hand yet, also don\'t know what documents I need. I didn\'t call congressman or anybody. I think my lawyer called LA INS and send an inquiry to get the case moving. Once I get the notice, I will give details of docs needed.

Good Luck

To hjayadev

Hi, hjayadev.

How was your interview at LA?
My interview is scheduled on Dec. 7, and I was wondering how was your interview.

I also filed under EB3 and PD is 01/96.

Still Waiting

Hi,
   I didn\'t post any info because, officer took all the info and said they put my case for another thorough check with CIA, NSA etc to make sure my record is clean. This they started doing after sept/11 for most of the interview cases. Officer was very nice, courteous and cooperative. He indicated he will let us know about approval in the middle of Jan\'02.

Sill Waiting !!!!!.

Sorry for the delay and also felt disappointed to post anything without any concrete movement in the case.