L1 visa , when H1b is still pending

itsdiwa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for my H1B through some consultancy for April 2007 Quota and luckily got selected & my petition got approved. But when I went to stamping to chennai consulate in October 2007, I was asked for further documentation and was Issued a 221G document and did not get visa stamping.

I have not yet submitted the additional documents what they have asked , to Chennai consulate.I was working with Accenture India, when I went to stamping.

I am working for Accenture India even now, and now my company wants to apply for L1 visa on my name.

I would like to know whether, will it be a problem , if my company applies for my L1 visa now , wherein already my H1B through some other consultany is still pending with the consulate.?

Can my comapny(accenture) file for my L1? Does it create any problem with both H1 & L1 applied concurrently?

If my company applies for a L1, will my h1 petition gets cancelled ? Can a person apply for multiple visas at the same time?

Please let me know..if any one had similar kind of situation.

Awaiting for the response.

Thanks
Deepak

H-1B and L-1 have different criteria ... much depends on the authenticity of the employers ... I would count on the L-1 anyway