L1 stamping.

kmallik

Registered Users (C)
Hi, My L1 visa is expired on Last year and currently I am staying in USA with i-94 extension which is valid until Feb 2009. I am planning to go to India in Mar 2008 and while coming I am planning to go for stamping in Chennai consulate. Does any one knows if there will be any rejections in this case?

How many chances of getting stamping successfully and how many chances of rejections.

Regards,
Arjun.

Should not be much problem.... for those returning. Make sure you have all paystubs, details on your job desc, employer details ready

Hi, My L1 visa is expired on Last year and currently I am staying in USA with i-94 extension which is valid until Feb 2009. I am planning to go to India in Mar 2008 and while coming I am planning to go for stamping in Chennai consulate. Does any one knows if there will be any rejections in this case?

How many chances of getting stamping successfully and how many chances of rejections.

Regards,
Arjun.

Beware Of Pims!

Hi Arjun,

Please be aware that if you get your visa approved, you may face an acute delay in receiving the passport because of PIMS check.

And mostly, its the L1, H1 renewals that bear the brunt!

Regards,
NK

How many days it will take for PIMS Check ?

My wife is going to india ealier than me and so i scheduled visa interview for her earlier than me. She is on L2 visa. Is PIMS check applicable for L2 visa also?