• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC's Reply on Asia's low progress!

kajdj

Dear Friends,

I am From Asia - here i inquired KCC about the Asia's Low progression via the Mail,

My Questions were...
1) what are the reasons for Asia's low progress?
2) Are there still chances for up to 15000 case numbers for Asia before September 2014?

to that, they replied like this..

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

KCC is not given any information regarding the progress of visa number availability.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

even at last they didn't give exact answers to my questions..

What do think of you mates?

My CN - AS15XXX

That is just a generic answer my friend!
They never discuss the progress of the cutoff, never mind that the ones that reply i dont even think they know better than us about it ....!

Safe AS Numbers

That is just a generic answer my friend!
They never discuss the progress of the cutoff, never mind that the ones that reply i dont even think they know better than us about it ....!

At currect rate (which is rather slow) upto which numbers are deemed safe for Asia and Nepal in particular.

Hjkarki AS2014000094**

Dear Friends,

I am From Asia - here i inquired KCC about the Asia's Low progression via the Mail,

My Questions were...
1) what are the reasons for Asia's low progress?
2) Are there still chances for up to 15000 case numbers for Asia before September 2014?

to that, they replied like this..

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of April. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

KCC is not given any information regarding the progress of visa number availability.

even at last they didn't give exact answers to my questions..

What do think of you mates?

My CN - AS15XXX

It is not slow in term of interviews scheduled but it is slow in your look at CN #progression. Let me explain. Asia quota is around 10k, so let assume is 10k quota. So, 12 months need to issue 10k visas. Each month you needs to have 834 selectees (10,000/12) interview scheduled in order to meet 10k visas. Up to 7th month, it already have interviews for 5994 selectees and that translate to 856 selectees interview scheduled per month which is much more than 834 target. So, it is not considers slow but of course we need to put success rate into consideration. You might ask if the same progress continue the CN might not even reach 11 to 12k. The answer is no, it will progress much faster toward the end of the year because it claim back those refused and no show visa slots and also Nepal and Iran is maxing out or reach it country limit.

as126## ,do you think still hold chance for interview?plz reply
i am so depressed.:( from nepal

Yours is in risky range as of now. You have to hope those Ready status from Nepal do not turn into Issued. If not Nepal will not goes beyond 10k CN.

It is not slow in term of interviews scheduled but it is slow in your look at CN #progression. Let me explain. Asia quota is around 10k, so let assume is 10k quota. So, 12 months need to issue 10k visas. Each month you needs to have 834 selectees (10,000/12) interview scheduled in order to meet 10k visas. Up to 7th month, it already have interviews for 5994 selectees and that translate to 856 selectees interview scheduled per month which is much more than 834 target. So, it is not considers slow but of course we need to put success rate into consideration. You might ask if the same progress continue the CN might not even reach 11 to 12k. The answer is no, it will progress much faster toward the end of the year because it claim back those refused and no show visa slots and also Nepal and Iran is maxing out or reach it country limit.

Great explanation ! like others every action of my life depending on this DV2014 ..
let's prepare for the worst, hope for the best...

can you guess in which case numbers (inviting for interview) Nepal & Iran will get their country limit? because both have got more than 6000 visas out of 10,000 allotted visas for Asia!

Thanks mate, by the way what is your case range? I guess up 11-12K can have interview by the end of the Sept-14.

My prediction

Jun - 8000
July - 10500
Aug - 14000
Sept - >18000

This prediction is based on simple math calculation on CEAC data, assuming the same data pattern from first 5 months.

Great explanation ! like others every action of my life depending on this DV2014 ..
let's prepare for the worst, hope for the best...

can you guess in which case numbers (inviting for interview) Nepal & Iran will get their country limit? because both have got more than 6000 visas out of 10,000 allotted visas for Asia!

Nepal will be sooner because of high success rate. I think Nepal will hit the limit when it has 4000 selectees interviews scheduled. With CN up to 5350, it has 2109 selectees for Nepal, so 10K CN it will have around 4K Nepal selectees. So, 10K +- 1-2K Nepal will hit the limit but I think Nepal will put into special cut off when it hit the 3.5K limit and then in Sept when NACARA quota flow to DV, it will still have some visa for Nepalese.