• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Kcc is'nt reply my email

borhanbaher

Registered Users (C)
I have mistake in my first letter,I have forgotten to write my case number in the upper right hand corner of all sent documents (mine and my family). Would you please help me What can I do?Kcc is not reply (3 time) email this Month & last month.
Is My file deleted?:(

Did you get an automated reply from KCC? It should say this:

Greetings,

Your inquiry or message has been received and routed to the appropriate
group. This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Thank You,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kentucky Consular Center

If not, try sending the e-mail on another e-mail account. If you did recieved the automated, then it might be because they haven't reply to you yet. I recieved my reply from KCC in 2 days.

I didn't write the case number in the corner - in the first NL there is no mention of such a thing. When I completed the forms I had no idea I should do it.
I don't think it is mandatory to write the case number in the corner.
I wrote it only in the required space in one of the forms.
KCC said my case is processing when I called.

It does say to write the case number on every sheet, but I can not see they would penalise you for not doing so.

The only reason they ask for this is in case your file is accidentally split up or dropped on the floor with other files, or the odd sheet misplaced. Then they can easily see which sheet belongs to each file.

As long as this does not happen to your file then you will be just fine!

I have mistake in my first letter,I have forgotten to write my case number in the upper right hand corner of all sent documents (mine and my family). Would you please help me What can I do?Kcc is not reply (3 time) email this Month & last month.
Is My file deleted?:(

Try with Hotmail account other then Yahoo. BR