K-1 petitioner is not residing in the USA

Registered Users (C)
Hi to all of you nice people.
I am US citizen living outside of the USA.
In the country I am living I have a job and the house.
I met a lady in the country I currently live. I intent to marry this lady.
We both want to move to the USA.
I am applying for K-1 visa.
Questions.
1. What are the specific issues with the i-129f process if a petitioner lives outside of the USA with the intent to move to the USA after the marriage?
2. How will I have to prove the ability to support myself and my to be wife if I have to resign from my job before moving to the USA?

Thank you.

Last edited:
The USC has to provide documented evidence and intent to move to the US long term, and must be moving before the K1 beneficiary.

Your previous posts are confusing with changing storylines. You've posted both as a married male and as a single female arriving as a tourist. You've also previously stated that you do not plan to move back to USA or Canada.

1. What are the specific issues with the i-129f process if a petitioner lives outside of the USA with the intent to move to the USA after the marriage?

EDIT: K1 is for fiances and requires marriage in the US after K1 entry. If married overseas, the spouse is only entitled to a CR1 spousal visa.

The USC has to provide documented evidence and intent to move to the US long term, and must be moving before the K1 beneficiary.
Thank you very much for your response.
Would you mind please helping me to find a reference to any resources where it states a petitioner must move to the USA before K-1 beneficiary? Also, about documented evidences and intent to move to the USA, any advices on that?
Thanks again.