Just what 140 awaiters did not want to hear!

this link has already been posted 10 times in this forum , please check other forums before posting the same info.

Sorry for irritating u and spoiling ur mood by posting it many times. I guess since u know it all, you really dont need people telling u things. BTW, this was posted on Murthy site on July 30. So if some other 'know it alls' posted it b4 me, I am sorry.

I would not read too much into this article. I feel attorney Murthy's office has written what they 'feel' is happening and this is not any indication of any policy by NSC or other centers. Like everyone they too are entitled to their opinions, but it does not mean that their opinion has to be beleived all the time.

registrationid

dont get pissed dude, all i am telling is before you post info on a forum its good to see whats going on other forums , if you browse the thread you will find it atleast in another 5 threads. you are correct , i was the first one to post it on the forum and i do know it all :) and i am just kidding before you go on another tangent :)

take it easy man

I am with you Serta2002.
Nobody knows whats happening at NSC except them !!!
So don't be panic guys (or) draw conclusions !!!