Just talked to IIO

waitingforaos

Registered Users (C)
I just talked to IIO. She asked me to wait for another 3-4 months, to get an approval. My RD is Jyly 2001. I asked her about the AVM message as my still sayd \'FP received\'. I did my FP in NOv and told her that for others who did FP after me has changed to \'process resumed\', she said that she was not aware of that as its an automated system, but everything looks ok with my fingure prints.
Guess looks like its still a long way to go

What does this mean?

I called up IIO this morning and he told me that a decision will be made for my case within 30 days?

Does it mean that my case is already assigned to an officer or is it just a standard reply?

waitingforaos.... same here

... I also got my FP done in November. My AVM says "pending review". Wife\'s AVM (done on same day) says "processing resumed". Spoke to IIO, she said that my prints are clear, not sure why AVM has not been updated.

What is your RD

If IIO said about decision to be made within 30 days, that means you are going to hear something within a weak or so. By the way what is your RD ND FP stuffs. Best of luck.

--rohan

You guys are being rather brave trying to discern a pattern in INS approvals

What I have seen in the last 2 years confirms my view that it is a perfect random event like the Brownion motion

To GoPats

Thanks \'GoPat\'. This gives ho[e to me too cuz my dates are not so far from what urs.

RD 7/13
ND 8/28
FP 8/28
As per AVM.. process resumed ...

--rohan