Just Talked to an IIO on 09/29/01 at 1:15 PM For NOV ND

Mitwa

Registered Users (C)
I was lucky to be able to call IIO. This was my first call ever to INS.
My Details are
RD 09/29/00
ND 11/14/00
EAC-01-033-XXXXX

The lady was very nice. She told me my case is still pending and it may take 3-4 weeks to be assigned or may be sooner.

Just for your info.

Thanks.

No Title

You should have waited for 2 more weeks because they are processing Oct 00 and cases that were pending before OCT 00

Any way good luck

Kiran

I know, but I called because my RD is 09/29 and technically my ND should be somewhere in October, but I do not know why due to INS strange ways it got delayed till 11/14.

So I was thinking may be they would have taken my case, if they go by RD not ND.

No Title

Yes you are right, if your RD is 9/29/00, you should have got ND around 10/24 to 10/28.

But you know we are dealing with INS.

Any way good luck

Kiran

Kiran, They are processing November cases - it is official

Hi Kiran

It is true they are processing the bulk of October 2000 cases but they have also started the November 2000 cases. Today I contacted the IIO, for the second time in 10 months and he informed me that they have started processing November cases.

Your ND=INS\'s RD

When I got my approval it says RD= Oct 24,2000 ...Which in fact is my ND. So Mitwa your RD from INS point of view is current and your case may be assigned soon. And if there s no RFE you can get result bet 2/4 weeks, ( I got in 16th day from the day assigned. ) Hope this helps.

October volume?

Is October volume very high when compared with Nov and Dec? My ND is mid Dec and I am curious to know how long I need to wait.

Thanks,
Karun