Just spoke to IIO ...

NJite

Registered Users (C)
My RD:04/27/01 ND:07/12/01
I spoke to a very nice IIO just 5min back.
She said everything is OK with my case,
but it is not assigned to an officer yet.
She asked me to wait for 30 days and call back.

She also said they are processing cases before 04/15.

So waiting continues ...

I\'m in the same boat. Thanks for the update.

RD 4/23 ND 7/6. Not approved as of 2/23. Never spoke with an IIO. I was just going to call VSC this week but I guess that I will probably get a similiar answer.

Just Spoke to IIO .. Same stupid lousy answer ...

This is the first time I just talked with IIO officer... Told that my case belongs to April Month and I see June cases approved .. Same answer.. Your case has been assigned been to officer and will take another 3-4 weeks .. And you cannot compare your case with other I-485 approved cases ...

I said I am waiting from last 4 1/2 years and I asked whether they follow any pattern in approving cases like priority date.. She said, unfortunately "That does not happen with I-485" (She meant to say that INS does not follow any pattern)..

Frustrated ...

April RD 4/11 ND 6/11

I am also waiting. I donno how come they did not finish of April and started approving for May & June. It is really frustrating.....

How come they are not processing April cases and started approving for May & June.

Looks officer assigned with April cases is f**king around

VSC Phone Busy

Hi Guys,

I keep dialing 802-527-4913 for an update on my case. But always get a busy tone. What is the best time to call VSC? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

VSC line is alwasy busy during daytime.

You can call after 5PM and listen to AVM. If you really want to talk to human being, keep dialing....