Just spoke to IIO - RD 7/23 is not assigned to an officer

ind_raj

Hi Guys,

IIO says they are processing August cases, but my case 7/23 is not assigned to an officer. She checked my file patiently to find out cause of delay. she does not have clue why it is not assigned and asked me to call back in 30 days to check the status. Anybody with RD july 2001 is in the same situation?.

same here: RD 07/26; ND 09/18

I checked ten days back; same was the situation; I was told the file is still \'on its way back\' to the adjudication area. The only thing we can do at this point is to keep our fingers crossed, pray and keep the hopes alive. Good luck!

There are many like you. Check this link

There are many cases like yours, especially with RD in first two weeks of July. Check this link
bdifrnt "July RD" 5/9/02 5:54pm

No Title

yep....in the same boat RD 24th Jul called IIO last month & came to know case is assigned to officer in the first week of April ..yet no news i wonder what may happen to remaining july cases. waiting ...waiting & post here" waiting ...anybody in the same boat?"

No Title

When IIO said that they are processing August cases, I think he/she means ND rather than RD. I may be wrong.

Ya its true

Bco\'s when I spoke to IIO last week she told the same thing that they are processing August cases and my receipt date is Oct 16th (which is actually a notice date) and also she told its long way to go for u. Lets hope for the best.

no, it not true!

If you see rupnet.com, all July approvals ND range from Aug. 2001-Dec. 2001, and all August approval ND are all after Dec. 2001.

This is my story, I called to IIO on April 23 to findout about my case, it was not assigned to an of