Just spoke to IIO....Question About FP....Detroit/Michigan

sri_kt

Registered Users (C)
Following is the conversation with IIO:

I talked to a nice IIO and requsted about the FP schedule for me she told me that my notice has been sent out today from NSC and scheduled on Apr 30th and I requested for my wife she told me that she will not tell the details of other case and asked me the case no. and told me that she is also scheduled on the same day. I told my wife is due in Apr 26 and I asked her what is the procedure to reschedule she told me Congrats and told me that on the bottom of the FP notice letter there will be a column how to reschedule follow the process.

I asked about what is the RD date they are processing she told me 45 of May 15, 2001. I don\'t know what that 45 means but I understand there are processing May 15, 2001 cases.

Here are my details:

RD: 11/14/2001
ND: 12/07/2001
INS: VSC
City/State: Troy/Michigan
EB3

Is there any problem of doing my and my wife FP early than the schedule time?
Any one done their FP early than the schedule time in detroit?

Do not worry

I do not know about Detroit, but either u can go early or with in 60 days of your scheduled date on any following wednesday(in our case, this was mentioned on the FP notice, we r from New Hampshire). We went early and they took our finger prints with out any problem.
Hope it helps
D-

It depends on FP location

I did mine 2 weeks before the date mentioned on FP notice. That too in a different state and city (Not Michigan). It depends on the officer in that facility. Some agree and some may not. Since yo have a valid reason I dont know why they should disagree.