Just spoke to IIO - 12/12 at 11AM - RD/ND Feb 2001 - CP

485vsc

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke with one friendly IIO. She told me that they requesed my I140 (which was approved for CP) from NVC. According to her, it may take upto 2 months.
She asked me to wait for another 6-8 weeks.
Guys with CP, hang-on and soon we will hear from INS.

How do you contact IIO ?

How do you contact IIO. I have been trying to contact at 802-527-4913 for last one month and getting only busy tone. Is there any other number to contact?

Calling IIOs...

It was really frustrated today when I tried to call IIOs. I spent at least 1 hour dialing and had to wait for another 30 minutes before IIO picked up the phone. And when I asked her if she can tell me if INS got my I-140 (which was approved for CP last year), she told me she can\'t reveal it to me cause it violates the law...

And I also tried to call NVC but got no luck to talk to IIO. There is no selection to talk to operator or IIO cause they automatically terminated the call when you don\'t make any selection.

Can anybody tell me how to get to talk to a real person at NVC? And how to get my I-140 info from VSC?

Many thanks.

Do as follows

When promoted to imput your case number, just dial a wrong one. That will direct you to an officer.