Just Received a Letter for Green Card Interview in Tampa Office:

flman95

Registered Users (C)
Fellas;

Just wanted to share with you that I have received a letter from USCIS for the interview. I know, I need to get the Medical done and I have all the docs ready as mentioned in the letter. Do you know, if I need any supplemental docs to provide at the interview? Any experiences to share, I'd appreciate it. Let me know if you have any Q's. Thanks!!

Congratulations, FLman! Finally some good news from that sleeping Tampa office. :D
I think if you take all the documents they asked in the interview letter, plus anything else you might think you and your wife own together (like a car, or a join insurance, or furniture both together receipts, staff like that…) you will be fine. Just make copies of every document you will bring with you. I learned on this forum it’s necessary.
It’s good to know they sent the letter more then a month in advance to give people time to get ready.
I’m still waiting for mine. Looks like another 14 months (according to the currents schedule) and it will also put me after my second wedding anniversary. So there are some good things in waiting for that long. :rolleyes:
Well, I am really happy for you and I wish you good luck on your interview! :)
Please come back and post your experience in Tampa office after it’s all done.

jane.

Thanks a lot for your input. yes, I am very happy...it took me about 17 months before I got this letter. Not bad for Tampa!!
Your time will come sooner then you would know. Wish me all the best for the interview and I wish you all the best as well.

Cheers....!!