Just got PP stamped

igotit

Registered Users (C)
thanks Guys... If not everytime.. This site helped me when I was frustrated thinking about my GC..All you guys helped with lots of info... Though most of it did not apply in my case... but it is a great educational experience... to know what all of us go thru.. to make our Anmerican dreams come true.. we find comfort here.. knowing each others problems.. and glimpse of hope that some one would know exactly what to do.. looking for guidence...

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU...

Igotit, Congratulations!. Please update immitraker, if you remember your old Login Id. Enjoy life!..

Thanx 5thYear...Here are my details..

I never posted a mesage in this site before today. Please update immitracker.. ( I do not know how to ?)

EB2
 PD : 04/06/1999
 RD : 10/16/2000
 RFE: 10/16/2001
 RFE Replied : 11/25/2001
 Approved on : 12/12/2001
 Recd. Approval notice : 12/17/2001
 PP Stamped : 12/18/2001
 LIN-01-010-XXXXX

RFE About Birth Certificate and Medical

I did file BC

I filed BC when I filed for 485. That BC was from municipal office.. and has my Date of registration of birth as Nov/98 as opposed to at the time of birth.. INS did not like it and they needed affidavits from my parents..

Hope it answers ur question..

Congrats. Is Courtesy copy enough for PP stamping?

Is Courtesy copy enough for PP stamping?

Courtesy copy is enough

I received courtesy copy. My attorney did not receive original yet. I took Courtesy copy, photos and Passports for the stamping. it was not a problem.

ques for igotit

Why do u need photographs for when u get it stamped on PP is it submitted to INS for plastic card or what? Did u have to take anything else at all?? is there a date that u have to go to get it stamped or can it be done any time during reg business hours?
Thanx for ure input

Photos for card

Photos are for plastic cards. You have to take all EAD cards if you got any, I-94 cards from your passport, and 2 photos meeting INS Specs. they will take I-94 cards, EAD cards and put a stamp in ur PP.
You can go anytime dutring the business hours specified by the local INS office. No specific date. If you want u can schedule appointment with local INS so that u don;t have to wait in long lines. I did not schedule appointment .. so it took 5 hours to get my turn for stamping..

Thanx and congrats!

Thanx for teh detailed info apprecaite the feedback!! Will get there soon I hope god willing!