Just got h1 renewed, took 6 months

ususaaa2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Just got that h1 renew approved from lawyers.
We files last Aug. IT took 6 months.
at least csc is working something.

Still waiting for 485, wac-02-041-5
just hope...
ususaaa

simple
for case 129 INS takes 180 days
for case 1 INS will take 180/129
for case 485 INS will take = (180/129)*485=676.74 days
which is true around 2 yrs.

you are wrong SM, actually curve is exponential it is not a straight line so it does not mean that if you are half mad at 20 then it will take another 20yrs to become full mad. And also there are some other factors too like not getting GC in time, you applied through CSC etc. So it is pretty much at 30 only you will become full mad.

BTW was it a compliment or abuse ?

I think they are working on I129 for sure

From my company they filed lots of H1 extentions between May and August 2002. Nothing happened to anyone of us until January first week. All of a sudden they cleared all May, June, Jule and Aug in a time frame of 20 days. So for all you guys waiting for long on H1 extentions, you should be getting one soon. I hope this will be they speed when they pick up I485.

h1 approved nd: september

i guess they are bent upon clearing h1 cases...
i can live without h1, if they approve my 485

Originally posted by vipsha
you are wrong SM, actually curve is exponential it is not a straight line so it does not mean that if you are half mad at 20 then it will take another 20yrs to become full mad. And also there are some other factors too like not getting GC in time, you applied through CSC etc. So it is pretty much at 30 only you will become full mad.

BTW was it a compliment or abuse ?

It was more of a supplement than a compliment or abuse.