Just done fp

Jonathan sa

Registered Users (C)
I have just done my fp and wanted to know how long things will take. I did the fp on the computer system, I don\'t know if this will make any differance. I have also receaved an a# dose this meen anything.All help will be great.

Explanation of RD / ND

When people speak of RD / ND in this forum, RD (Receipt Date) is the date the I-485 application was received at the mail processing center at the INS Center. ND (Notice Date) is the date that INS actually takes an initial look at your application and sends you a notice saying they have received it. This RD / ND applies to any Application the Service Center receives not just 485 cases

A# is the alien number. This does not really matter in terms of tracking processing times of applications. The principle is supposed to be an order processing of cases either by RD or ND however, at TSC the order does not seem to matter. The only thing I can say is there has been a recent pattern of some people getting their final ajudication at the INS within a few weeks of FP. However these have all been mainly EB2 cases.

Summary:

RD = Receipt Date of Application at Service Center
ND = Notice Date of INS acknowledging your application.
A# = Alien Number
EB = Employment Based Category (Ranges from 1 - 4)

Go to www.e-nairobi.com/aos. There is more information / links to other immigration sites and also register your data there.

Thanks

Here are my dates.
RD-12/06/01
ND-01/18/02
FP-02/26/02

My FP were done on computer does anyone know if that makes any differance.Thanks for all the info.