Just Curious

pintu16

Registered Users (C)
Hi All GURUS..
I am very confused and need yr expert comments...
Why NSC is slowest in processing i140/485,while all other
centers are so fast in processing ,specially Vermont and California.
It really sucks..There should be some standard in all centers.
What should we do about this.

ALL SPECIALS COMMENTS :( :mad: :eek:
THANKS

Boss,

That's THE Million dollar question. Wish we could answer that. It is the way NSC works I guess. Jokes apart.....I think that the immigrant community in Cal and vermont areas should be credited for that. They have really been doing a grat job contact senators congressmen etc and putting pressure too. And it seems that this pressure is working for them.

Hope it helps.
Good luck to you and all of us.

I hope everybody knows there is lot of unemployment here in USA nowadays. I am just wondering US government should give jobs to all these umployed people in NSC so that at least cases can get opened.

GCchahtahun said:
Boss,

That's THE Million dollar question. Wish we could answer that. It is the way NSC works I guess. Jokes apart.....I think that the immigrant community in Cal and vermont areas should be credited for that. They have really been doing a grat job contact senators congressmen etc and putting pressure too. And it seems that this pressure is working for them.

Hope it helps.
Good luck to you and all of us.
=================

The fact just for information, sucks in all senters. I am from the Vermont Center, my I140 was pending processing for 2 years and then finally rejected on the basis of Company Ability to pay in Vermont center. We filed a MTR in May 2004 within a week of receiving the notice. Its still pending there. I have now re applied for a Green card trough a new employer from Nebraska Center..So Moral of it its the same every where atleast the Nebraska center show true results and processes in order rathe rthan the random way the other centers are doing it. I know friends whose I140's are still pending from 2001..2002...

Just venting my frustrations.... Good Luck all...