just check this out guys.

newgc

Registered Users (C)
I found this on immitracker.

pd rd nd
2270 GRAJANALA EB2 INDIA 6/9/00 6/29/01 6/29/01
2032 NKRRAVI EB2 INDIA 6/22/00 6/29/01 7/1/01
2358 KALYANT EB3 INDIA 11/11/97 6/21/01 7/11/01

what does this mean. are they processing the cases being received recently. can anybody give me a clue. anyway grajanala,nkrravi adn kalyant good luck. i am happy for u that u have got yr rd and nd.

No Title

I dont understand your question.......

It just means they have an RD and ND (Receipt Date and Notified Date). In other words, they have just filed for their I-485s. It does not say anything about when they will be processed.

No Title

I think newgc is talking out the inconsistency in opening the mail at VSC.

There are lot of people who applied early April and still waiting for the receipt, where these 3 people just applied less than a month ago, and already got receipts. So Is it Last In First Out as far as the receipt notices concern????

No Title

Its true that they just have RD & ND. The question is how did they even get RD & ND in june where people who applied in april are reciving RD & ND now and none of the people who applied in may got RD & ND. I think something is wrong with these dates.

No Title

may be INS messed up with RD..
they might have received the pkg even earlier..
but put a wrong RD or something...
--
or who knows may be these guys are lucky and
skipped the Q...

No Title

i think vsc is definetly doing some of the latest applications also.
there is one more addition of such sort in the immitracker as given below.
                      pd rd nd
2436 RMN EB2 INDIA 8/18/00 6/18/01 7/18/01

No Title

If this is true, then we are definitely screwed, I have been waiting for more than two months, how come did these guys apply in June got the receipt before me? We should definitely do something(complain or protest) if this is indeed true, however, we still haven\'t got confirmation from these guys who entered their data.