Just called INS

Souji

Registered Users (C)
just called INS She said it will take another 15 to 30 days to process 485 after they receive RFE. Is that true ????????? or any body got this kind of answer.

No Title

Hi souji,

Could you please let us know, what was your RFE about and when actually INS received it and when was AVM updated.
After seeing VRUSH, vijay,wading and couple of others getting their approval after two after their AVM was updated was hoping that \'s how INS was working.

We mailed RFE on 15th, INS received on 16th and the AVM updated and says received on 20th. Was hoping before thanksgiving something would happens, but looks like no luck!!!!

No Title

EB2, ND 8/25/99, RFE Nov 6th and we sent on 9 th. AVM says they recvd on 15 th nov and today when I called she said it will take another 15 to 30 days.Rfe was just the employment letter from employer

No Title

Folks: I hope you are right! I sent in a response to the RFE via the lawyer (proof of H-1 approval etc) and they should receive it sometime next week. That should mean I may.. just may... have a christmas present!

KP

No Title

how did you address the "prospect for continued employment" part of the RFE? My stupid employer is not willing to guarantee (on the paper) any future employment. Could you please publish what exactly have you written for this?..