Just Called IIO

peter

Registered Users (C)
EB2 ND 03/29/01
She said I have to wait at least 4 months to get FP from ND.
Any ideas?

No Title

Dont give us this bad news..what else did she say....I was told something else..my ND is also 03/20

No Title

The FP is the only info. I asked. And that\'s she gave me. Whatever it is good or bad, it\'s reality. I am waiting for my FP for almost two months like most of you guys.

No Title

helper007,

I know you were told CSC are sending next batch FP the end of May or early next month. I wished too. But I was told 4 moths after ND.
Someone just posted 6 months.

No Title

Peter,...in general, dont trust them because every person gives different info there...Ciba, what do you say.?
I doubt if FP will be that much delayed for all of us.
Sometimes I think why they have such a complicated process, they can just approve the 485 after EAD and ask the person to get the FP done when he goes for stamping....

No Title

Peter, I checked your case, could it be that she meant for China they are sending FP notices in 4 months...what do you think Ciba?

No Title

Hi peter and helper,

I don\'t know either, but I am guessing that the next batch would
not take that long.

ciba

No Title

There is nothing with Country(China)
I tried my luck yesterday. I got through, but I didn\'t have WAC# or A# with me. So I asked the Lady: "My ND is 03/29/01, when can I expect my FP ? She said you have to wait at least 4 months."
So we can see she answer this FP question in general.