just called IIO, case still not assigned!

kia

Registered Users (C)
I am so frustrate seeing more and more Oct. Approvals!

I urge all first week Oct. filers to call INS since it's possible that our cases were assigned as Nov. cases as paraj mentioned.

When will the endless waiting be over?

for God's sake...

RD 10/1/01
ND 11/19/01
EB2-PA
EAC-02-041-xxxxx

I agree with you kia

but rather than calling IIO's I would pray to god to start approving nov cases so atleast the moron IIO's who go by ND can pick our files

kia there is no use in calling IIO's because on Oct 8th I called and was said that the case is assigned to an officer on Sep 30th. I called again on Oct 30 for change of address, this time I get a reply that it is not assigned to an officer.

Kia renew EAD.

Renew EAD. You may get your approval immediately. I renewed mine a week ago, got RFE for Sep 10 AD.:) :cool: :) :D :) :D

I also think it is waste of time in calling IIO, because i called them Oct 17th and they said i should hear something in 2 weeks. But now it so more than that, but still waiting...........

RD 10/04
ND 11/23
EAC020445xxxx

Thank you for all response.

Does that mean IIO may answer this question (assigned or not) randomly without looking your cases? Anybody has similar experience?

Originally posted by FORMER_PPHILLY
kia there is no use in calling IIO's because on Oct 8th I called and was said that the case is assigned to an officer on Sep 30th. I called again on Oct 30 for change of address, this time I get a reply that it is not assigned to an officer.