Just called BCIS

Y Zhang

Registered Users (C)
RD: 12/2001
FP1: 04/2002
RFE: 05/06/2003
RFE replied: 06/05/2003
FP2: ?
Called on 07/30, was told to call back within next 30 days if I didn't hear anything.

First a guy took my call. After I input all my information. He told me now the processing time of this kind of case is 24 months. So because my RD is 12/2001, I should wait until December this year to call back. :mad: He wouldn't listen to my explaination about RFE sent back for almost 3 months....Called and was told to call back.....:mad: :mad:

I requested him to transfer to his supervisor. This time a lady took my call. She asked again about all the information, then said because the current processing time is 20 months, She will send a request to VSC to question my case status. This will take about 3-5 weeks ( guess I will get a print of status information same as the online thing :rolleyes: ) But, at least my voice is past to VSC, and hopefully the silence will be broken...

Y zhang, your FP has expired. So you should expect a FP notice not approval. I guess your case is stuck at FP center.

It's interesting that the 1st person told you the processing time is 24 months and the second person said 20.

If July 01 RD people call will these "so-called" IIOs say the processing time is 29 months and ask people to call back in December? I interpret that as "Please don't call us. We don't know a shit about the GC thing." How pathetic?

Originally posted by Y Zhang
RD: 12/2001
FP1: 04/2002
RFE: 05/06/2003
RFE replied: 06/05/2003
FP2: ?
Called on 07/30, was told to call back within next 30 days if I didn't hear anything.

First a guy took my call. After I input all my information. He told me now the processing time of this kind of case is 24 months. So because my RD is 12/2001, I should wait until December this year to call back. :mad: He wouldn't listen to my explaination about RFE sent back for almost 3 months....Called and was told to call back.....:mad: :mad:

I requested him to transfer to his supervisor. This time a lady took my call. She asked again about all the information, then said because the current processing time is 20 months, She will send a request to VSC to question my case status. This will take about 3-5 weeks ( guess I will get a print of status information same as the online thing :rolleyes: ) But, at least my voice is past to VSC, and hopefully the silence will be broken...

spoke to IIO today

RD:01/11/2002
FP:05/17/2002

She said I still have 1 month of waiting time and if I do not hear anything till 27th Sept, call us back.

End of the story,
Metropark.

I called two days back

and was told that the processing time was 21 months and hence I should call back after 10 days. About two months back when I called, the processing time was about 19 months but I was able to talk to someone. So, as time goes by, it would be tougher and tougher to reach someone as the processing time will increase by more than a month in a month's time.

Probably the next time I call, they'll say that it's going to take another year to process my case. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.