Just Call IIO

wait111

Registered Users (C)
I just call IIO for my son's case.

I asked "Mine and my wife's case has been approved. But my son's case is still pending. His H4 will expire in June 2003. My question is if after June, his case still pending, does he out of status? What should we do?"

She did not anwered my question instead she said "it will approved before June".

And she also told me the headquate asked them to hold the approved notice again. and she said maybe my son case was in the hold. I am not sure this is ture or not.

Any opinion about my above question for my son is great helpful.

Thanks.

Please see my answer to your previous query. What do they mean by saying their headquarter asked them to hold. Is it only for your son's case or all the approvals.

I asked the same question as you asked. She said it was for all approvals. I just can't believe what she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe your son's case has been approved, otherwise IIO wouldn't say "it will be approved BY JUNE". In my mind, IIO never ever gave such a positive estimation and statement unless she did see an approved case. I believe they just hold the notice for some reason. They will mail it out. Don't worry!

in my case was assigned to officer in first week of nov. when i called the iio he said that my case would be approved beforemy finger printing expiers . and my case got approved within 15 days. so donot worry everything will be alright. soon u will hear good news