just applied for re-entry permit what if uscis deny??

DV2006EU34XX

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,
today i applied for 2 years re-entry permit ,as i will go back to my country and will be back every after 5 months for 2 years, and i am wondering what if they deny??? Does this make it worse at the port of entry ? In the form for the purpose of trip part I said 'for training in our family companies in order to establish our own business in USA in the near future' What is my chance to get it?

Any comment will be helpful.
Thank u in advance
(Cateyes you changed my mind and I applied :) )

I just replied to your previous post.

For my job, I travel a lot between the US and Europe. What my lawyer said is not to present the reentry permit unless the IO starts to ask too many questions if I haven't been to the US in a long time ( like 6months ).
As it is unlikely I will not go to the US every 2 or 3 most at the most, I don't think an IO will ask for it. But again, I played it very safe!

I haven't heard of anybody being denied a reentry permit.
I would say your purpose is pretty decent, plus you phrased it so that it says that you definitely wnat to go back to the US to establish your business there.

Catseyes said:
I just replied to your previous post.

For my job, I travel a lot between the US and Europe. What my lawyer said is not to present the reentry permit unless the IO starts to ask too many questions if I haven't been to the US in a long time ( like 6months ).
As it is unlikely I will not go to the US every 2 or 3 most at the most, I don't think an IO will ask for it. But again, I played it very safe!

I haven't heard of anybody being denied a reentry permit.
I would say your purpose is pretty decent, plus you phrased it so that it says that you definitely wnat to go back to the US to establish your business there.

yeah you did the best with playing safe. But i dont think you will have any problem at the POE. If it is just for 10 months you can just enter with green card and passport you will not even need to show it and they will not even ask for re-entry. But as u said if you will have to stay longer yeah definately. I replied in my another post and asked one more question for you:)