June Visa Bulliten

saprachna

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am really confused. when I see the June Bulliten I see that EB3 India ( employment based ) is current till June 2003. Is this true. My priority date in Sept 2001. Am I current? Something does not look right?

Please advice
:confused:

How many new topic with "June Visa Bulletin" we need?
Please, there is about 20 topics on this forum already about this.

yes you are right something has changed, you are for once CURRENT. File asap, do not bank on being current after two or three months. they may again roll back. They just did this once to get funds into their system...now that they have increased fee there will lots of cash...flowing in.

:)

Hi,
I am really confused. when I see the June Bulliten I see that EB3 India ( employment based ) is current till June 2003. Is this true. My priority date in Sept 2001. Am I current? Something does not look right?

Please advice
:confused:

Thanks GC_retrogress, Saras

Hi GC,
I already filed my I 485 three years back. Does this mean I should follow up from the INS to see when they will approve my GC?

Saras:
This means you are current too.

What should be my next steps

Hi GC,
I already filed my I 485 three years back. Does this mean I should follow up from the INS to see when they will approve my GC?

Saras:
This means you are current too.

What should be my next steps

You should definetely inform Saras personally also. He has written about 2500 times on this forum waiting for this and would definetely be relieved to find out that he is through....:p :p

Next Steps

"What should be my next step?"

Exactly same is my question? But I guess no one knows.

Just wait and watch?, create a service inquiry? I don't know ....