June RD July ND Passport stamped @ Chicago

prnair

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Approved on FEB 1st. Got it stamped today, 11th Feb at Chicago INS. It was a good experience. We arrived there at 5.55 am. Dropped wife and kid at the office and parked the car in a public parking two blocks away. There were at least 40 people ahead of us in line. We were inside the building by 7:10. After security check went upstairs. The lady at the reception sent us to RM 218 by 7:45. Our tokens were 18th and 19th and was called in half an hour. First we gave our approval notices and tokens to the lady at the counter. She filled the form I-89 for both of us and asked for photos. Then for I-94 cards. She verified our mailing address on the courtesy copies of approval. We gave our passports with I-94 attached. she stamped our passports and gave them back. We signed the application and our index finger prints were also taken. In between she asked if we have any work autherizations with us. We gave our EAD cards. She stapled the approval,photos and I 94 to the application and put them in a cover.

We were all set in 7 minutes. By 8:30 we were back in West jackson Blvd.

With an 18 month old baby it was a very nice experience.

I will suggest all of you to go earlier so that you can be out early. By 7:00 atleast 300 people were behind us in the que.The morning traffic(up and down) was also not that bad. We live in north west suburbs.

our details
Wac-243-xxxxx
Wife filed under 245(I) though H4 got approved later, back dated.
PD Jul 9th 1998
EB3 India
RD jun 05 2001
ND jul 27 2001
EAD appd 11-06-01 card rcvd 11-26-01
fp shd 11-23-01 done 11-23-01
jan 1st avm message changed from \'fp notices has been sent....\' to \'on Dec 29th processing resumed..... \'

on feb 5th avm changed to approved.
Feb 7th received the courtesy copies of approval
Stamped on 11th feb

Once again thank you all in this great forum and wish you all good luck and fast approvals