June case approved!

Vrungel

Registered Users (C)
Heard the magic words!!! Both mine and my wife\'s cases has been approved on June 4

EAC-01-240-50***
RD: June 8, 2001
ND: August 7, 2001
FP: March 26, 2002
AD: June 4, 2002
EB2
Ukraine
NJ

I guess sooner or later it will come... It took for me exactly 238 days to get my I-140 approved and exactly 361 days to get I-485 approval.

Thank you, guys for the support! I was visiting this site very often till probably mid April. Then I lost interest in it. Remembering the pattern with I-140 approval I just said to myself: no way this is going to be any faster...

So the rest of you who is worrying too much just remember it will come! And excitement that will come with it is not as big as you would imagine.

If I would get it (GC) within first year of arriving into the US, probably I would be happier. It\'ll be 9 years in July since I came here, so all excitement is gone.

Best of luck to everybody!

Oh yes! I called 3 times to find out what is going on with my FP notice...

It took nine and half months to get my FP done. Then I called twice after it was done. But each time I spoke to IIO I was getting more confused. They are in many cases good people though absolutely useless if you want to find out what is really going on (at least from my personal experience).

Congrats! It is your turn to celebrate....

I am June Filer too. Nice to know you get approved.