JUNE 2007 Filers please show yourself

Just came back from an infopass in Philadelphia. Went to ask them if my name check had cleared, they said yes and immediately asked about AP validity, they said yes...long story short they tried to dismiss me but I kept insisting that I was already approved pending NC and my AP was not valid... they ended up giving me a temporary I-551 which for anyone curious out there is nothing more than a rubber stamp :D (they updated the system though).

Moral of the story... had I traveled without infopassing first, I would have encounter some trouble at POE upon returning to the country.

Here is my time line
DO- San Diego
I 130 approved based on marriage to a USC
I 485 & I 760 filed 6-5-07
Biometrics done 7-5-07
RFE for I 864 affidavit of support 7-7-07
LUD 7-18-07
RFE reply received by USCIS 7-19-07( checked via USPS tracking)
No LUD or online status change
interview letter notice dated July 27
Interview date Sep 6
EAD- 8-29-07
LUD on I 130- 10/13/07
I 485 welcome notice-11/19/07
Greencard-11/21/07

BEST OF LUCK !

Hi everybody,
I am still waiting on a reply about the status or something. I haven't applied for EAD though, but I am considering doing it now. Do you guys think its worth it? I am frustrated on this situation and can't think straight. I don't know if its Name check or what? Any ideas or suggestions, please.
Appreciate it. THanks

Hi Swap81 and dadaji,

Thanks for sharing your timelines. We finally got AOS welcome e-mail today, saying they approved AOS on March 4th.

Hope your cases also get approved very soon.

Best regards,

This is so frustrating not hearing anything about the case. Don't know what is happening and the funny thing is I didn't apply for the EAD in June '07 because the interview officer said I will be wasting my money on the EAD since I will get my GC within 90 days. But I think I will apply for it and now I will have to pay the new fees instead of the old and low fees. THis is so f%$#ed up.
Sorry for the language but I hope you guys understand how this feels.
Just wanted to let some steam off.

Thanks for reading / listening.

Congratulations got_gc_in_2002. Enjoy your freedom....:)

Hi Swap81 and dadaji,

Thanks for sharing your timelines. We finally got AOS welcome e-mail today, saying they approved AOS on March 4th.

Hope your cases also get approved very soon.

Best regards,