June 2006 filer Approved Nov 5,2007

itraaz

Registered Users (C)
It gives me great pleasure to share this news with folks on this forum.
Both me and my wife were approved. Today 12 PM PST I chanced to check
my online status and was excited to see LUD changed to 11/05 for
our 485 applications.The message said Card Production Ordered. At
1 PM I checked it again and it said Notice Welcoming new resident sent.That bears LUD of Nov 6,2007. I didn't receive the CRIS emails.

I wish all the filers on this forum all the very best.

My details are PD Aug 2001, EB2 India, RD June 21st 2006.

Thanks
itraaz

It gives me great pleasure to share this news with folks on this forum.
Both me and my wife were approved. Today 12 PM PST I chanced to check
my online status and was excited to see LUD changed to 11/05 for
our 485 applications.The message said Card Production Ordered. At
1 PM I checked it again and it said Notice Welcoming new resident sent.That bears LUD of Nov 6,2007. I didn't receive the CRIS emails.

I wish all the filers on this forum all the very best.

My details are PD Aug 2001, EB2 India, RD June 21st 2006.

Thanks
itraaz

Congratulations! I have same RD as yours. Do you mind sharing your details? Thanks.

Thanks for the wishes guys.

Bystander, here is the summary of my 485 journey

I filed concurrently in June of 2001.My RD for 485 is June 21st.My PD is
Aug 2001 and my category is EB2 India. I used an LC Sub. I also had an approved PERM LC with 2005 PD and pending LC from 2003 or so.

Anyways after a few LIDS that concur with FP checks etc in July /Aug 2006. I noted a first LUD on Oct 1,2006 .My wife's application had a LUD on Nov 25,2006.After that no LUDS at all except for mass LUDS on approved APs,EADs,140s in July /August timeframe of this year.I got a LUD on Sept 12.It was for the address change (I presume). I was stuck in name check since July 30 of 06. I wrote to FL in May of 2007 and that is how I got to know about that I was stuck in name check when I received response from FBI.I also learnt that my wife's NC was cleared last year itself from the FBI letter.

In the meanwhile I used to follow once in every few months or so by talking to an IO.I did an Infopass in May 07 and I think that was not very useful.

On Nov 1 , I called up and IO said that my NC got cleared. I was about to write second round of letters next week ,perhaps also go to an Infopass to know whether my Name check has really cleared and then there was this pleasant surprise today.

In total I initiated two SRs one in Feb of 2007 through my attorney and other by calling service center in Aug 07. I wrote a "Thank You" letter to FBI in July 07 for letting me know about my NC and hoped they would complete mine soon. While repsonding to my second SR , USCIS had requested return service.I also took that as an opportunity for thanking them while wishing and praying that they arrive at decision soon.

I really hope and pray that all the folks who have been waiting for a while also get their GC soon.

This forum has been of immense help. Now I am in the wait mode.Unless I see plastic I don't want to build golden castles in the air.

Thanks
itraaz

itraaz congratulations!
Do you know the date when your NC was cleared?

Than you

hi kgp

I had called up TSC IO on Sept 14 who happened to be little rude.At that time all she said is pending and then when I tried to probe about NC,she said it is not required for her let me know.Then I called on Nov 1 and got a real nice IO.She told me that it is cleared.I didn't ask what date it was,but I presume it must have been somewhere in Oct or so.

Thanks
itraaz

cONGRATULATIONS. Let me know when u receive ur card. I want to know time between approval-welcome e-mail and actual card received. Thanks

I had called up TSC IO on Sept 14 who happened to be little rude.At that time all she said is pending and then when I tried to probe about NC,she said it is not required for her let me know.Then I called on Nov 1 and got a real nice IO.She told me that it is cleared.I didn't ask what date it was,but I presume it must have been somewhere in Oct or so.

Thanks
itraaz

Hi doesitmatter,

Remember me???? I was looking up forums & saw that you got your 485 approved . Congratulations!!!
I am still waiting on mine since Apr'06. In the meantime, I used AC21 & changed jobs. What all things (write to Congressman??) did you do in the process of 485 getting approved? I would really appreciate if you could let me know in detail about the procedure that you followed.

Thanks
pdman

Physical Card along with welcome Received

Nov 13th we recd physical cards and the Notice to Welcome PR.
My attorney also received the approval notices.I presume that
is different that the Notice to Welcome.

A quick recap

PD Aug 2001, RD June 21,2006
Primary stuck in NC .Wrote to FL in June

Nov 5 ,07 status said Card Production Ordered
Nov 6,07 it changed to Notice Welcoming PR
Nov 9,07 chaged to approval notice sent

Were LUDS on Nov 12th as well

Thanks
itraaz

All the best to all other folks who are in waiting.I never imagined a week and
a half ago that I will get to share this good news on this forum in near future