June 2004 BMB dates fixed.

I know I am saying this before the fact but it should be a breeze. Though I can understand your anxiety :) Let me know if you need information on anything when u get to Mumbai.

alren;

I concur with amol. Congrats for now and after you get your CP approval, we will ask for party in sunny beaches of florida!!

Appointment date confirmed

Spoke to Mumbai consulate and was told my appointment has been fixed for June 1st. Whew - just one more bridge to cross. Called Delta and got tickets to Mumbai for self, wife and kid ($3700).

Thanks to all who have helped (especially kd1403).

will keep all posted on further developments

Srisubra

srisubra:

I should say you are a strong man coz hearing the interview date to be 1st of the month (1 June) a number of folks would have started cribbing that it is not enough time. I guess you were prepared mentally for any day in June. I should say we will have a number of success stories to read for the month of june from various folks who are attending interviews. Eager to read your story in about 3 weeks! All the best and enjoy mumbai weather while you are there!

srisubra said:
Spoke to Mumbai consulate and was told my appointment has been fixed for June 1st. Whew - just one more bridge to cross. Called Delta and got tickets to Mumbai for self, wife and kid ($3700).

Thanks to all who have helped (especially kd1403).

will keep all posted on further developments

Srisubra

In a way it's good that your travel is before the peak travel period. I think 3700 for 3 of you is good.

kd1403 said:
srisubra:

I should say you are a strong man coz hearing the interview date to be 1st of the month (1 June) a number of folks would have started cribbing that it is not enough time. I guess you were prepared mentally for any day in June. I should say we will have a number of success stories to read for the month of june from various folks who are attending interviews. Eager to read your story in about 3 weeks! All the best and enjoy mumbai weather while you are there!

Thanks Kd. I have had a feeling that something like this would happen and was telling my wife we might have to leave for India in the next couple of weeks and then they answered the phone Phew. Well med appointments are for May 28th. Flight tickets are booked.

Yes there is going to be a bunch of good stories for this month.

srisubra said:
Thanks Kd. I have had a feeling that something like this would happen and was telling my wife we might have to leave for India in the next couple of weeks and then they answered the phone Phew. Well med appointments are for May 28th. Flight tickets are booked.

Yes there is going to be a bunch of good stories for this month.

It's good that you are getting done. Where are you getting the medicals done?

alren:

You are right. They are testing your patience :D . The schedule should be published latest 5/21 but more than likely 5/18 (tomorrow). Enjoy the climax!

kd1403 said:
alren:

You are right. They are testing your patience :D . The schedule should be published latest 5/21 but more than likely 5/18 (tomorrow). Enjoy the climax!
It does not bother me much ... but just curious.

I've my plans and stuff fixed, so not much of an issue;) :rolleyes:

Wow!

kd1403 said:
alren:

Hmmm!

Chennai is posted. :rolleyes:

BMB, NWD not yet ... How???? :confused: