June 02' FP

May-02

I am from 1st week may 02 and still waiting.
April-May-June 02 guys please update if you get FP notice.

July-02

I applied 485 for me and my husband in July last year, he got his FP done last month i-e June 18, I'm still waiting for mine.....

For 485, I had my FP done at the beginning of April and INS received my FP from the FBI on April 16 and I haven't received any notice yet.

JUNE 02 FP

All,

My ND is MAR-2002. EB3 (INDIA)

Me and my Wife did our FP in Fort Worth on June 20, 03

Wife Status has been updated to "FP REceived" in the Internet while mine is not.

Called FBI and they said the FP were processed and sent to BCIS on June 21, 03

RD 06/22/2002

My & My wife's RD/ND : 6/22/2002
FD : 3/29/2003.

But for both of us FP status is not updated in BCIS online & AVM.
I called FBI, they said they sent FP's to INS. But there is no update anything related with FP. I don't know whether they received it or missing somewhere? Any body facing like this?

Brgds,
SssPpp.

xela500,

I don’t think you will receive any notice from INS telling you that they have received your fingerprints. They just don’t do that.

My spouse and I have RD/ND : April 2002
FP done on Jun 2003.

My status was updated to FP received and resume but my spouse’s hasn’t.

My notice date and rec. date is july 27th 2002 and my wife's notice date & rec. date is 4th Nov 2002.We did our FP on 27th May ( together) and the status for my wife changed to resumed but for me " received but not reviewed". Hopefully they will start working on my file soon.

Thanks
Prabhu

Why you guys are worried for FP?

FP should be completed before getting GC...FP is completed by contractors hired by BCIS...The only thing is FP is a pre-requisite for approval..There is no direct connection for time interval between FP completion and approval..

ND 04/22/02, no FP notice so far.

How does TSC issue FP notice. Some people got FP notice in June 2003 after I-485 filed in May 2003. TSC makes no sense

Re: Why you guys are worried for FP?

Originally posted by Jack1

FP should be completed before getting GC...FP is completed by contractors hired by BCIS...The only thing is FP is a pre-requisite for approval..There is no direct connection for time interval between FP completion and approval..

But no FP means no approval, right? By completing the FP, at least people can hope the approval can come in anytime.

FP and Approval

By completing the FP, at least people can hope the approval can come in anytime.
At least, in my humble opinion, an approval is assured if a FPed case is taken within 3-4 months of finger-printing. If it goes beyond that, the chances for a second FP is increasing day-by-day. Very rarely have I seen cases where approvals come after 11 or 12 months of FPing. Of course, there are always exceptions to this observation of mine. However, I am merely commenting about the majority of the cases.