June-02 : Approved & Stamped

jaggi_jagan

Registered Users (C)
On 14th August, I got an email from BCIS about my approval. This morning I got it stamped on my passport. However, my wife's case is still pending. We plan to call BCIS tomorrow to check her case status.
Here are some of the details most of you would like to know:
EB3 Category
RD - 06/03/02
ND - 06/04/02
3 EAD's
3 AP's
2 FP's
2nd FP was done on 04/03/04 and the LUD never changed till mine got approved.
About 3 weeks prior to the approval, I called BCIS to do an inquiry on my case. The person who answered my call told me that she would open up a case on my file and that I should hear from them in about 3-4 weeks time. Perhaps this call did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck to each and everyone who is still waiting for approval and I'm sure your turn will come soon.

p.s. This morning I went to the Washington DC office at Faifrax Drive, Arlington, VA for stamping. I reached there at 7.15 AM and joined a long queue. I was really luck to be the last person to enter the building before the 8.00 AM cut off they have (I wasn't aware of it). I had to wait till 2.00 PM to get my number called and it took the officer less than 2 minutes to complete stamping the passport and take my finger printing.
If you want to make your life easly and those of you like me who are not aware of it already, they have something called infopass on their website which lets you pick an available date & time within a 2 week window. With this appointment one could walk-in and get the stamping done in no time.

Congrats Jaggi. Can you tell me the web-site where i can get the infopass? I got the approval yesterday so I should be going for stamping very soon.

Thanks.

Thanks. One more question. What type of an appointment do I need to take for passport stamping?