July Visa bulletin predictions (or retrogression)?

ravisurya

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I know we are all waiting for our GC this month ...I think we will know new dates in a week ...so what is your prediction?

I heard that it is going to be same as now or move forward, is that true?

My view: I don't think that dates will go back ...because when USCIS publishes new dates lost month ...they already know how many people are already in the system with these dates (< June 2003 PD)..but only thing new labor approvals and new 485 filer info is not there....So they will have enough numbers for all of us so far...It is just a guess ...I am sure one of us going to say, you never know and NSC is slow :)

Thanks,
Ravi Surya.

...because when USCIS publishes new dates lost month ...they already know how many people are already in the system with these dates (< June 2003 PD)..

USCIS doesn't publish the dates - it comes from the Dept Of State.
I don't think they have a real clue about how many apps are pending etc etc -- if they had a clue, these dates would move in an orderly and predictable fashion - we won't see sudden "U", then 6+ yr retro, then movement of only a few days, then a large movement etc etc.

I think they will hold the line on the dates - or push back the dates by a little - say back about 6 months or so.

In any case, none of this matters as NSC is basically doing nothing irrespective of whether the dates are current or not.

One should have known by now

Well said max2k1..... Couldn't agree with you more. I'm amusingly surprised to see some members here take USCIS word for it.

As I had said in one of my earlier posts,all this movement of dates is just for moolah..... make some quick money from new 485 filings and also make them stuck so get EAD and AP renewal fees yearly....just a gimmick ....... USCIS has no intention to approve even 50% of the cases that are current and are pending with them,ready to be approved.

Someone in one of the posts said that,"USCIS moved the cases thinking that CIR will be passed and now it is doomed they will not move ..... this is BS . If they are that smart then we would not have been in this mess. WAKE UP GUYS!! " They r just throwing some bones by approving few cases......

My guess they will keep the dates as it is for now or may be move it a little forward(and later move light years backward).. but don't get excited that it will be approved. If U r lucky and yr case is reviewed by an officer before they wake up and find out that the visa numbers are exhausted, U'll get the GC, else be prepared for a long haul or some legislative relief can only save us,which is very unlikely :-()