July RD

Jul 26 RD, still waiting

Case not assigned to an officer as yet. That would negate an earlier statement that late-july filers are getting approved.

RD July 6 , Still waiting

Case not yet assigned, IIO says it may take 60-90 days until I hear something.

Did any of you talk to IIO

I talked to IIO yesterday. He said the case is not assigned yet. It may take 60-90 dyas...
If any body called IIO Please post what they said.

july 6, ND Aug 22 still waiting

iio refused to give a timeline and honestly said that
the officers guess is as good as mine. The officer sounded like they have been receiving tons of calls regarding 485 cases from GC applicants and din\'t want to talk much abt it. The officer said keep checking the AVM my freind...stay on top of the case...as of now the case looks good.....

Bottom line no use calling the IIO and speaking, waste of our time and their time as well.

PD 03/99 RD 07/02 ND 08/17 FP 03/06 ( Maryland )Still waiting

Due to some reason the first two weeks of July applications were behind 3rd and 4th weeks, We are seeing lot of 3rd and 4th week of July Approvals but not 1st and 2nd week. (My guess is Vermont had some mail room problem and also all dates are current that time so applications might have flooded during 1st and 2nd week of July, they might have dumped in the room and our applications went down the pile and lost the order.)
Any way patience is the key. One of my friend with all dates matching mine, got Approval 05/02/2002.
I spoke with IIO last week and asked whether my case was assigned, he told they are not telling this info right now and asked me to check back in 60 days, if I don\'t get my Approval. But I could see some of the IIO\'s are telling whether case assigned to an Officer or not.

Good Luck all